“忘记时间”不是forgettime,英语怎么说?

忘记时间

lose track of time

1

(1) lose track of sth. “失去与……的联系,不了解……的动态”

(2) lose track of time “忘记时间”

英语解释为forget what time it is。

I’m sorry. I lost track of time making my movie.

对不起,我拍电影忘了时间。

We kind of just, you know, lost track of time.

我们有点,你知道的,忘记时间了。《老友记》

2

(1) sense of time “时间感,时间观念,时间概念”

(2) lose sense of time “忘记时间,没有了时间概念”

Sorry I’m late. I lost all sense of time when I was shopping.

不好意思来晚了,我购物的时候完全忘记了时间。

When she was working, she lost all sense of time.

她在工作的时候完全没有了时间概念。

忘乎所以

get carried away

be/get carried away “忘乎所以,忘形,飘飘然”

英语解释为to be so excited, angry, interested etc that you are no longer really in control of what you do or say, or you forget everything else。

You got flattered by the attention of a younger guy, and you got a little carried away.

一个年轻小伙子的注意让你受宠若惊,所以你有点飘飘然了。

I do sometimes get a bit carried away, don’t I

我有时候确实有点忘乎所以了,是吧

()

内容来源网络,如有侵权,联系删除,本文地址:https://www.230890.com/zhan/163299.html

(0)

相关推荐