“搞砸了”英语怎么说?3种表达

搞砸

screw up

(1) screw作名词,表示“螺丝,螺钉”;作动词,表示“用螺丝固定”

(2) screw up “搞砸,犯错,做蠢事”

(3) screw sth. up “把某事搞砸,把某事弄糟”

(4) screw it up “搞砸了”

I’ve been trying all my life to get it right. I’m still screwing up.

一辈子都想做好爸爸,可我还是搞砸了。

I’m screwing it up.

我搞砸了。

I screwed up your chance to see your father.

我搞砸了你见你老爸的机会。《破产姐妹》

搞砸

mess up

(1) mess up “出错,搞砸”

(2) mess sth. up “把某事搞砸”

(3) mess it up “搞砸了”

You messed up. So you owed me.

你搞砸了,所以你欠我的。

I was afraid I’d mess it up.

我害怕搞砸了。

Jay is messing everything up.

杰把事情都搞砸了。

搞砸

blow it

(1) blow “(因犯错或不小心)失掉,断送(机会)”

(2) blow it “搞砸”

(3) blow the interview “把面试搞砸,面试泡汤”

(4) blow the chance “断送机会”

I can’t believe you blew it.

我不敢相信你竟然搞砸了!

You blew it. You made me look bad.

你搞砸了,让我很没面子。

A: How’d the interview go

面试怎么样

B: Oh, I blew it.

我搞砸了。

()

内容来源网络,如有侵权,联系删除,本文地址:https://www.230890.com/zhan/163313.html

(0)

相关推荐