我请客
it’s my treat
(1) treat作名词,“请客,款待,招待”
(2) it’s my treat/my treat “我请客”
(3) treat作动词,“请客,款待,招待”
(4) treat sb. to sth. “款待某人某物,请某人吃某物”
例
He’s treating her to a meal, but his own portion is small.
他请她吃饭,自己那份点的却很少。
Can we get another bottle of champagne for the table Don’t worry. It’s my treat.
能给我们桌再来一瓶香槟吗别担心,我请客。《生活大爆炸》
我请客
it’s on me
(1) on有“由……付钱”的意思
(2) on sb.“由某人支付”,口语
(3) it’s on me “我请客”
(4) this is on me “这顿我请”
例
I’ll get my purse, and dinner is on me, okay
我去拿我的包,晚饭我请,好吗
A: Check, please.
你好,结账。
B: No, it’s on me this time.
别,这顿我请。
店家赠送
on the house
on the house “店家赠送,免费”,常用于饭店、酒吧等地方
例
How about a piece of cheesecake on the house
来块免费芝士蛋糕怎么样
It’s on the house.
这是本店赠送的。
内容来源网络,如有侵权,联系删除,本文地址:https://www.230890.com/zhan/163337.html