“你说的,我可没说”英语怎么说?

你说的,我可没说

your words, not mine

(1) one’s words “某人说的话”

(2) in one’s words “用某人的话来说”

(3) your words, not mine “你说的,我可没说”,比如别人说了某人的坏话或者不该说的话,你心里其实也是认同的,但是不想牵扯到自己身上,就可以说your words, not mine。

Those are her words, not mine.

那都是她说的,我可没说。

Phil: So, listen, buddy. Certain members of this family don’t think you can take care of this bad boy.

听着,伙计,家里有些人认为你照料不好这辆车。

Luke: You mean mom

你是说妈妈吗

Phil: Your words, not mine.

你说的,我可没说。《摩登家庭》

记住我说的话

mark my words

mark my words “记住我的话”

英语解释为to pay attention to and remember what I am saying, because it will happen。

She’s going to regret it. Mark my words.

她会后悔的,你可以记住我的话!

You can’t have two fun parents. That’s a carnival. Mark my words.

你们不能有一对风趣的爸妈,那样就不可收拾了,记住我的话。

为某人说好话

put in a good word for sb.

put in a good word for sb. “为某人说好话,替某人美言,为某人说情”,是为了帮助某人得到某物。

英语解释为to try to help someone get or achieve something by saying good things about them to someone else。

A: I’ll put in a good word for you.

我会帮你美言几句。

B: You’re the best, kid.

好儿子,你最棒了。

Tell Ben that I’ll put in a good word for him.

告诉本,我会为他说好话的。

内容来源网络,如有侵权,联系删除,本文地址:https://www.230890.com/zhan/163338.html

(0)

相关推荐