“你是不是对我有意见”英语怎么说?

对某人有意见

have a problem with sb.

1

have a problem with sb. “对某人有意见,对某人有成见,对某人不爽”

Do you have a problem with me

你是不是对我有意见

Mitchell’s mother has a problem with me.

米奇尔的妈妈对我有成见。

She’s always had a problem with me.

她一直对我有意见。《摩登家庭》

2

have a problem with sth. “对某事有意见,对某事不爽”

Now you have a problem with the way I speak

你现在也开始对我的口音有意见了

You mean you don’t have a problem with my poetry

你是说你对我的诗没有意见

I’m not meant to have a problem with it, because you thinks it’s a perfectly OK thing to do.

我不应该有意见,因为你认为这完全没问题。

互相看不顺眼

not see eye to eye

(1) not see eye to eye “看法不一致,观点不相同,看不顺眼,合不来”

(2) not see eye to eye with sb. “与某人看法不一致,与某人观点不相同”

(3) not see eye to eye with sb. (on sth.) “与某人在某事上看法不一致,与某人再某事上观点不相同”

We didn’t always see eye to eye, but my sister was very dear to me.

虽然我们互相看不顺眼,但姐姐是我的至爱。

I know you and I haven’t always see eye to eye.

我知道我们俩一直互相看不顺眼。

My boss and I do not always see eye to eye.

我老板和我的观点并不总是相同。

()

内容来源网络,如有侵权,联系删除,本文地址:https://www.230890.com/zhan/163343.html

(0)

相关推荐