呆呆cute的真名叫什么 呆呆cute西瓜视频个人主页

呆呆cute的真名叫什么 呆呆cute西瓜视频个人主页小企鹅想飞(上) Flying Penguin(on)'/在遥远的南极,有许多可爱的小企鹅生活在冰雪中。In far away antarctica, man

  小企鹅想飞(上) Flying Penguin

  

  

  

  

  (on)'/

  

  

  在遥远的南极,有许多可爱的小企鹅生活在冰雪中。

  

  

  In far away antarctica, many cute penguins live in a world of ice and

  

  

  下雪了。

  

  

  他们每天都很忙,在海里游泳和打猎。上岸用小石头搭自己的窝。

  

  

  They’re busy everyday, swimming, catching fish, making houses with little

  

  

  石头。

  

  

  但是有一只小企鹅总是心不在焉。朋友们认为他很奇怪,所以他们叫他小七。

  

  

  But one penguin was always not so into it.Friends thought he was a bit

  

  

  奇怪,叫他琪琪。

  

  

  “嘿,里奇!你练过游泳吗?”

  

  

  “Hey, Chichi! Did you practice swimming?”

  

  

  “小七,你每天都在想什么?”

  

  

  “Chichi, what do you think about everyday?”

  

  

  “我,我想知道我什么时候能飞!”

  

  

  “I’m...thinking about when I can fly!”

  

  

  “别做白日梦了,企鹅不会飞。但是我们游泳游得很好。来和我们一起游泳吧。”

  

  

  “Stop day dreaming, penguins can’t fly. But we’re swimming champs. Come

  

  

  和我们一起游泳。"

  

  

  但是小七不想练习游泳。他只是每天看海鸟。他不停地拍打着他的小翅膀说:“你什么时候才能长大,带我去飞翔?”

  

  

  But Chichi didn’t want to practice swimming, he watches sea birds everyday.

  

  

  他拍打着自己的小翅膀说:“你什么时候能变大,带我去?”

  

  

  飞行?"

  

  

  朋友们游泳回来,看见里奇在那里拍打着翅膀。他们都笑了。

  

  

  His friends came back from swimming, saw him flapping his wings and

  

  

  笑了:

  

  

  “嘿,小齐,怎么了?看来今天不适合坐飞机,哈哈。”

  

  

  “Hey, Chichi, what’s wrong, looks like it’s not a good day for flying,

  

  

  哈哈”

  

  

  

  

  (on)'/

  

  

  一天,他看见一只大鸟优雅地在空中飞翔。

  

  

  One day, he sees a big bird flying gracefully in the sky.

  

  

  “你好,大鸟!我叫小七。我可以看看你的翅膀吗?”

  

  

  “Hello, big bird, I’m Chichi. Can you show me your wings?”

  

  

  大鸟停了下来,落在里奇面前。展开你的翅膀。

  

  

  The big bird stopped in front of Chichi and spread his wings.

  

  

  “哇。我从来没见过这么大这么漂亮的翅膀。”

  

  

  “Wow, I’ve never seen wings so big and beautiful.”

  

rong>

  

“你想要飞吗?”

  

“Do you want to fly?”

  

“是的。不过我的朋友都说企鹅是不可能会飞的。”

  

“Yes, but all my friends say penguins can’tfly.”

  

大鸟看看小齐的翅膀说,“你的翅膀太小了。不过我们可以试试看做一对翅膀给你戴上啊”

  

The big bird had a look at Chichi’s wings, “Your wings are too small. But

  

we could try make some wings for you to wear.”

  

“好主意!”

  

“Good idea!”

  

于是小齐捡来了好多树枝和树叶,慢慢拼成了翅膀的样子。

  

Chichi gathered lots of branches and leaves to assemble a wing shape.

  

大鸟帮助小齐把树枝做的翅膀背在背上。

  

Big bird helped Chichi carry the branch-made wings on his back.

  

他们一起走到悬崖上。

  

They walked onto the cliff.

  

小齐有一点害怕,不过他鼓足了勇气。

  

Chichi was a little scared, but he got up his courage.

  

一阵风吹来,小齐勇敢地助跑,跳。

  

A gust of wind came, Chichi bravely ran and jumped.

  

一瞬间,他觉得自己飞起来了!可是...

  

For an instant, he was in flight! But...

  

他还是掉下去了,重重地摔进雪堆里。

  

He fell hard into the snow.

  

  

(上)' />

  

“小齐小齐,你没事吧“大鸟赶紧飞过来。

  

“Chichi, are you OK?” Big bird flew down.

  

“我没事。”小齐从雪堆探出脑袋,“可是,我做的树枝翅膀摔坏了。”

  

“I’m OK” Chichi poked his head out of the snow, “But I think my branch

  

wings are broken.”

  

小齐正想往外爬,“艾,我好像踩到什么东西了。”

  

As Chichi was trying to climb out, “Hangon, I seem to have stepped on

  

something.”

  

大鸟把小齐从雪堆里拉出来,“奇怪,你踩到的这个东西看起来有点像翅膀呢。”

  

Big bird pulled Chichi from the snow, “Strange,this thing you stepped on

  

looks like wings.”

  

“我们把它挖出来吧。”

  

“Let’s dig it out.”

  

  

(上)' />

  

小齐和大鸟花了好长的时间,小心翼翼地把这个东西挖出来。

  

Chichi and the big bird spent a long time to carefully dig out the

  

object.

  

小齐兴奋的说:“这个,看起来好像一架飞机啊!”

  

Chichi said excitedly:” This, looks like a plane!”

  

“真的,真的,它的翅膀比我的可大多了。小齐,它可能还可以飞哦。”

  

“Yes yes, it’s got much bigger wings than I have. Chichi, it probably can

  

still fly.”

  

“真的,你的意思是,我们可以用它飞上天?”

  

“Really? You mean we can use it to fly inthe sky?”

内容来源网络,如有侵权,联系删除,本文地址:https://www.230890.com/zhan/33392.html

(0)

相关推荐